Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07775 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,412 zł (Php43,884) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)