Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08289 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,185 zł (Php38,431) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)