Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,727 zł (11,716 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)