Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,783 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 121% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,530 zł (€1,303) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM38 (about 1 hour ago)