Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,217 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 120% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,098 zł (€2,366) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)