Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,264 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.026 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 159% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,305 zł (Dirham 14,912) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)