Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,833 prices entered by 669 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 145% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,122 zł (Dirham 5,454) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)