Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.910 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,767 zł (5,239 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)