Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,423 zł (€1,240) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)