Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,210 zł (1,257,425 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)