Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,672 zł (1,321,472 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)