Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.690 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,873 zł (9,961TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)