Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,417 zł (5,025TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (33 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)