Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,602 zł (元10,255) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (25 minutes ago)