Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,517 zł (元12,020) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (37 minutes ago)