Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,431 zł (元7,398) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (31 minutes ago)