Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12599 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,732 zł (21,685₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (41 minutes ago)