Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 PLN / QAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 197% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,284 zł (8,276 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)