Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.116 PLN / QAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 200% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,363 zł (8,388 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)