Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 PLN / QAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 161% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,833 zł (13,953 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)