Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,672 zł (1,457,520 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)