Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,976 zł (2,477,464 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (27 minutes ago)