Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,642 zł (1,464,486 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)