Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02237 PLN / DJF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 152% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,450 zł (422,382 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)