Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02100 PLN / DJF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 138% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,933 zł (425,298 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)