Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,177 zł (2,871TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)