Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,968 zł (6,009TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)