Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,513 zł (4,215TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)