Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,363 zł (R$ 2,609) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (25 minutes ago)