Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,859 zł (R$ 5,994) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)