Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,687 zł (R$ 6,611) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)