Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,047 zł (R$ 5,782) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)