Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20749 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,421 zł (E£ 21,309) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)