Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13339 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,981 zł (37,346 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (39 minutes ago)