Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12253 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,795 zł (30,973 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)