Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.676 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,426 zł ($2,837) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)