Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.549 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 85% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,432 zł ($2,658) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (38 minutes ago)