Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.599 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,851 zł ($2,459) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (37 minutes ago)