Cost of living in Dijon, France vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.294 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,428 zł (€2,429) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)