Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,880 zł (€2,081) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)