Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05935 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,729 zł (₨45,987) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)