Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,282 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04530 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,842 zł (Taka 151,056) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)