Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04487 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,610 zł (Taka 102,747) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)