Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,179 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04372 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,501 zł (Taka 102,938) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)