Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03077 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,564 zł (₨148,323) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)