Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,023 zł (Rp 13,535,484) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (36 minutes ago)