Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,608 zł (Rp 17,493,164) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)