Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,411 zł (5,640TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)