Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,763 zł (2,328TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)