Cost of living comparison between Delhi, India and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,312 prices entered by 616 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05935 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,187 zł (₨36,849) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)