Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05375 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,496 zł (₨65,039) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)