Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01349 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,291 zł (466,478 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)