Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00245 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,202 zł (1,717,622 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)