Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,526 zł (1,368,103 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)