Cost of living in David, Panama vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.773 PLN / PAB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,165 zł (1,899 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)