Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.762 PLN / PAB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,257 zł (1,664 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)