Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06983 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,707 zł (Php67,409) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)