Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.094 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 172% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,198 zł (AU$3,296) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)