Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.871 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 149% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,967 zł (AU$3,819) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)