Cost of living in Darwin, Australia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.705 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 124% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,663 zł (AU$5,050) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)