Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,439 zł (€2,201) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)