Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,962 zł (4,201,135 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)