Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,715 zł (2,600,577 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)