Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,149 zł (﷼ 6,178) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)