Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,135 zł (﷼ 4,907) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)