Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.015 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,128 zł (﷼ 8,010) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)