Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,255 zł (﷼ 9,120) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)