Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00791 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,845 zł (359,427 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)