Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00741 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,535 zł (477,310 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 7,500 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)