Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00711 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 57% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,042 zł (287,261 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)