Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,659 zł (10,164元) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)