Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,628 zł (元10,594) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)