Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,734 zł (元8,094) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)