Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,225 zł (元9,644) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)