Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,516 zł (₩2,618,414) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)