Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,856 zł (₩2,393,866) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)