Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00319 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,609 zł (₩2,701,834) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)