Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 PLN / VND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,819 zł (35,760,565 ₫) in Da Nang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 3 hours ago)