Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 PLN / VND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,997 zł (24,800,354 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)