Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05469 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,593 zł (₨83,985) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)