Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,976 zł (S/. 4,291) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)