Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,244 zł (R$ 2,551) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)