Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.036 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,035 zł (R$ 4,862) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)