Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00626 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,511 zł (CH$720,569) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)