Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00607 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,732 zł (CH$614,542) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)