Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,257 zł (CH$935,474) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)