Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39914 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,746 zł (Bs 4,375) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (29 minutes ago)