Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.013 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,694 zł (R$ 6,606) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,474 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (34 minutes ago)