Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,502 zł (R$ 6,724) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)