Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,994 zł (R$ 4,359) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)