Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,555 zł (R$ 3,534) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)