Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19779 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,055 zł (Mex$ 25,556) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)