Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.699 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,842 zł ($1,579) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)