Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.774 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,350 zł ($1,682) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)