Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,835 zł ($939) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)