Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,150 zł ($1,062) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (29 minutes ago)