Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.770 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,216 zł ($1,383) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)