Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.075 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,886 zł ($708) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (1 minute ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)