Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.957 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,502 zł ($885) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)