Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,873 zł (COL$3,033,150) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)