Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,385 zł (COL$3,633,717) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)