Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.676 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,149 zł ($1,945) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)